IT'S A BOY!!!!
We met with Shellie (our birthmom) today, it was such a neat experience, she is so awesome. She was really fun to talk to and it was amazing how much we had in common. She loved that we already have six kids and that we live on a farm. We are so excited and can't wait, baby is due September 17, but she said she usually has them 3 weeks early. We are so thankful, for her decision, in picking our family, everything feels so right.
2 comments:
Awesome Alisha!!!! I sure hope everything works out for the best and that you have a new baby to snuggle soon! I LOVE adoption stories...I have alot of respect for the birth mothers...anyways...GOOD LUCK!
Jami Bingham (for some reason I am having trouble leaving messages, it is not letting me log in and leave one ?!!?!)
Congratulations, I am so glad everything is working out. I am so excited you'll have another boy!
Post a Comment