Baseball 2012!!!
This picture is kind of fun. I was Annie's coach, Jake was Cody's coach, Jaycee and Brookley were on the same team.
I had a bunch of awesome girls on our team. They played so good and improved each game. They won 3 and lost 2. Sophia, Kierstyn, Mandy, Lacy, Amber, Grace, Maddie, Bailey, Cassie, Ashlyn, Audah, and Annie. Thanks for being such great girls.
Daisy had her Cousins on the same team. Nyah and Livy, these three were sure cute to watch.
Brookley was not sure she wanted to play this year. She is so little and so shy. But she did great and got some really great hits.
Jaycee loves baseball and was getting really good this year. She could really whack the ball.
Cody lives and breaths baseball. He absolutely loves it. He got a couple of homeruns this year and was the pitcher again.
1 comment:
We are sad it's over too! Jake is an awesome coach! I'm always so glad our boys are on his team.
Post a Comment