Puppies, and Cuts and Little Hats!!
Cody's dog had three puppies. He is so excited. They are alot bigger now. They are up and walking everywhere.
Brookley fell off the bars and cut her chin open. So, we pulled out the good ole' super glue, and glued her up. She is good as new!
Clancy loves this bike. He will sit on it forever. I think I know what he will be getting for his birthday.
When Cody turned one, is when we bought him his first hat. He has worn hats non stop, since then. So, Jake found these matching hats for Clancy and Cody. They look so dang cute. Clancy loves wearing his, I think he will be alot like Cody.
Not sure what he is doing in this picture, but it makes me laugh.
1 comment:
The boys hats are so cute! Good thing for super glue!
Post a Comment