Thankfullness!!!
I just wanted to express my gratitude for the things I have in my life, this may be long!!!
1. Jake, what a wonderful husband and father he is. He is such a good example to me. I love the way he opens doors for me and kisses me in the sealing room. I love you, Jake.
2. My beautiful children. What a wonderful blessing they are to me. Hailey is such a huge help, Cody is becoming quite the man, Annie is always smiling, Jaycee is always willing to help, Brookley is such a sweetie, Daisy is such a good singer, and Clancy is so fun to have.
3. Our Beautiful Birthmom. What would we do without her. She is a the perfect example of selfless giving. She gave a us Clancy whom we love with all of our hearts.
4. Parents. Thank Mom and Dad for being there when we need you and for teaching me all the wonderful things, you did, thankyou Craig and Becky for raising a wonderful son.
5. My grandparents. Although some of them are not here anymore, they are a good example of what I want to become.
6. My home, Although it needs some more work done to it, I am grateful I have a nice warm home where we can be together.
7. The temple. So very grateful for the temple, so we can be an eternal family.
8. For brothers and sisters, Thanks Jenny, Natalie, Nathan, and Trevor, for being awesome siblings.
9. Vehicles. Where would we be without our cars. Stuck home, is where. Hmmm, maybe that is not a bad thing!
10. The gospel, for the things that it teaches us, and for the oppurtunity we have each week to renew our covenants.
11. For extended family, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, Sister and Brother in Laws, Nieces and Nephews, We are never alone.
12. For my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, For there endless love and forgiveness they give to each and every one of us. Especially me in my shortcomings.
13, Friends, what would we do without friends. Thanks to all of our wonderful friends out there.
I know there are probaly 100 more things I could write, but these are the most important ones to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment