background

"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." Joseph F. Smith

snow

So many things have been going on, that I am kinda of falling behind!!! We had our R.S. birthday pine wood derby dinner! Super fun!!! I guess I can brag a little bit, my car won!!

Clancy is getting quite the attitude. He loves to smell things, play outside, he is obsessed with balls and will go crazy when he sees them in Walmart and he can now go in the nursery, which he hates!!! Lol hopefully he will learn to like it!!!

We also have 10 Aussie puppies and 2 Aussie, corgi crosses, so if you know anyone in need of a puppy, let us know!!!

Hailey got asked to prom and is pretty excited! Cody started drivers Ed and hopefully by the end of March he will have his permit!!

Jake and Cody have been roping a lot lately and are wanting to go to some jackpots next month!!!

The most exciting news is we are getting rid of the blue siding!!! Within the next few weeks, things should be in and we can redo the roof, siding and windows! I will have to post pictures when we get going!!!















1 comment:

Colette said...

congrats on winning the pinewood derby -- that is completely awesome and I love the sparkly paint job. My house goes pinewood car crazy. My daughter's car blitzed past everyone in the entire race. so fun