I have to laugh at this picture, because Cody was trying to be helpful in caring some of the girls across, but Annie is just as big as he is!
I love this picture of Jake and Hailey!
This is the men getting called away!! I didn't get any pictures of the Women's pull, but by far, this is the hardest thing, and the most spiritual part of the trek!! As the men line the trail, with their hats off, the women and children pull the handcarts up the hill!! And just when you think you can't go another step, you have some of the women come down and help you up the hill!
We also stopped out at Rock Creek Hollow, where Jakes Great, Great, Great, Great, Great grandfather is buried!! It is so neat learning about the pioneers, especially your own ancestors! This was such a great experience for our whole family to do!!







No comments:
Post a Comment