Jake and the kids told me to be ready by 6 A.M. And to pack an overnight bag!!
First surprise was breakfast at IHOP!! Then when we got in Idaho Falls, Jake asked me if I had any idea where we were going!! I had no idea! They told me we were going to Jackson Hole to see the Bar J Wranglers!! I was so excited!
Next surprise was my parents! We pulled into a gas station and I looked out my window and there was my Mom and Dad!! What a fun birthday surprise to have my Mom and Dad come with us!
Clancy was in candy heaven! He would go from one bin to the next picking a piece of candy out of each one!
There was a guy with this parrot, so the kids each had a turn holding it!!
Grandpa Jay had to have two suckers!!
There was so many statues,
Waiting in line to get in!!
Waiting for the show to start!
After dinner Jake and some of the kids took the dishes out to get clean and the Bar J Wranglers were out there!
I think they were pretty excited to get a picture with them!
We had such a fun time and it was an awesome birthday!! One that will be hard to beat!! To:Jake,Hailey,Cody,Annie,Jaycee,Brookley,Daisy,and Clancy, I love you all!!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment