background

"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." Joseph F. Smith

snow

5 Months Old!!!
I can hardly believe that Clancy is 5 months old today.  He is getting so big, weighing in at 18 lbs. now!!  He has learned to roll over from his belly to his back and will take about 5 bites of rice cereal, but still is not so sure of it.  He is a great sleeper and only gets up once in the night.  

He is always so happy, even when he is not feeling good, he will still give you a smile.  He does not laugh out loud, but holds it in.  I think  I have only heard him laugh a handful of times.

He likes to play with his toys and can grab them.

He loves tummy time with his Dad.


He loves to get in the bath and will just sit there and look around and enjoy himself.
When he gets tired, he is so snuggly and will lay his head down on you and go to sleep.

Jaycee was playing with Brookley's snow globe while she was laying down and dropped it on her forehead, cracking the globe and splitting her head open.  I was gone to town and so Jake was the one that had to take care of it.  It is a good thing, because he said there was a lot of blood and I can't handle that kind of stuff.  So he pulled out the super glue and glued it shut back together.  Looks pretty good, but she is getting a bruise now, I thought for sure she would have black eyed, but so far she doesn't.


Clancy getting ready to go out.  We have loved his hat that his Cousin Nyah gave to him for christmas.  He looks so cute!!!!
We love this little man and are sure glad he is apart of our family!!!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Oh Dang, poor Jaycee! 5 months has gone by pretty fast! He sure is a cutie. I was just gonna tell you I thought that Cody did a really great job the other night at the Priesthood Preview. What great kids you have :)!