background

"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." Joseph F. Smith

snow

Dress up!!!!
Clancy is getting loved by so many, lately!  The girls have been strolling him around in this doll stroller.  He can barely squish into it.  



I have to remind the girls that Clancy is a boy!  I don't think he likes playing dress up with you.

Clancy had the funniest personality this day.  He was actually laughing, out loud.  He does not do it very often, but I guess he was in a good mood.  

I love Valentine hairdo's.  I love doing hearts in their hair.



And last but certainly not least, My Valentine gift.  I know pretty spoiled.  Our Suburban died a couple of weeks ago and this is what we replaced it with.  Love it, Love it.  Did I say that I love it.  It is so nice and more comfortable than our old one.  The heated leather seats are so nice.  Thanks Jake, you did good.  I love it!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love your valentine hair do's. I'm going to have to try those on my girls. You are such a fun mom!