background

"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." Joseph F. Smith

snow

Catching Up!!

We celebrated Jake's birthday a day early.  Luke, Gini, Gibb, Becki and us went up to Almo and ate dinner.  Then on his birthday we had cake and ice cream.

I decided I wanted to have a Valentines party at our house.  I am sure glad we did.  We lots of food, laughs and fun.  Thanks Jami for taking some pictures.  




Clancy getting dressed up again by the girls.

My favorite time, feeding Clancy his bottle.  Love this kid!!!






Clancy learned to play with his toes.  So when ever we lay him down his legs go up and he grabs a hold.  It is so cute watching him.




Clancy likes to sit in his bumbo, while I am doing dishes or cooking dinner.  He likes to play with his toys.

Clancy loves to play with his dad's hat, he will just sit and look at his hat and not his face.


The girls thought it was so funny to put him in this tube.  He would sit there for a minute and then he would slip out and the tube would be sitting on top of him and he would be looking through the hole.


Clancy has been getting into books lately.  He loves to look and grab at the pictures.

He also loves to eat baby food now.  It was a struggle for a while, but we found something he loves and will chow down on it.  Baby oatmeal with bananas.  Now he will eat all kinds of veggies, but no fruit.  He just shudders when you feed him fruit.
And last of all he can sit up for short periods at a  time.  And then he will roll over to his side.  He is getting so big.  He weighs 21 lbs. and will drink 5 ounces every two hours.  He sleeps through the night and loves to smile at you, but rarely can you get him to laugh.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Oh, I love that Blessings song that is playing on your playlist! Cute pictures Alisha! It is sure fun seeing the things your family is up to! Happy Birthday to Jake (Jakes and Lex Birthday must be close together)!

Brooke said...

I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. He is way cute and I love his fuzzy hair! The party was tons of fun, thanks so much for the invite!