Viewer Discretion is Advised!!
Clancy got himself a new toy (thanks Marlene). He loves it and gets so excited with all of the toys, lights and music. He has learned to roll over and can sit up for long bits at a time, until he gets to excited and then he will tip over. And he is laughing at almost everything we do.
This is how you will find him. With both his toes up by his mouth.
Last Friday, Jaycee was washing bottles and the hot water went into her boot. She couldn't get her boot off very fast, causing a third degree burn. It has been very sore and her blister which was massive, popped a few days later.
4 comments:
Poor Jaycee! That looks so painful. I hope she recovers quickly.
DANG!!! Ouch! What a trooper though! Hope your leg/foot recovers completley, Jaycee!!!
holy moly that is so intense. I'm glad things are recovering so far, poor thing. Clancy is cute as ever.
I love reading your blog! Poor Jaycee. What a helpless feeling as a Mother not to be able to help her. I hope it continues to heal well.
Post a Comment