background

"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." Joseph F. Smith

snow

Update!!

Last Saturday, their was a salt storm.  It was the weirdest thing, I have never seen one like that.  They had to shut the power off,  because the salt kept ruining there transformers.  The power was out for 12 hours.  So the kids had  a big slumber party in the living room.

Clancy is getting quite the personality.  He is getting so big. 

He loves to sit up and only tips over when he gets excited.



Clancy and cousin Parley had the same shirt on.  So of course we had to get pictures.  They are 4 months apart and look total opposites.  Clancy is blond and white skin and Parley is dark.  Aren't they so cute together.  I can't wait until they get a little bit older and then they can run all over the place together.



Update on Jaycee's foot.  This is what it looked like 8 days after it happened. 

This is what it looks like now.  2 weeks after.  It is healing really good and we are hoping that we can get the scar to fade away.  She can walk on it now and it doesn't hurt.

We got a new couch and love seat.  There was a store down in Salt Lake that was going out of business and so we got a really good deal on them.  I love them and they look so much better, than the old couch.

And a new rocker recliner.  I have wanted one for so long.  Love it!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oooh I love new furniture, and a rocker/recliner has been on my wish list for a while now. So nice. Glad her foot/leg is getting better, I'm totally impressed how quickly it healed! Clancy is getting big and he's so adorable.