background

"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." Joseph F. Smith

snow

Time, What is Time!!!
I can not believe how fast time flies.  We have done alot of fun things, but it always seems I forget the camera on those days.

We had been up at the dairy for part of the afternoon, enjoying the sun and when we got home Clancy crashed, he was so tired.



The girls love to put him on a blanket and pull him around.  He thinks it is pretty cool.

 

Playing dress up again.

Clancy loves to put his Dad's or brothers hats on.  We need to find him a little one that he can wear.

Easter was alot of fun, but of course we were in such a hurry to get to church, that I didn't take any pictures of the girls dresses.  Brookley took this one of Jaycee.  We will have to try and get some.

Clancy loved attacking the bucket and that is exactly what he would do.  He loved scattering the eggs every where.

Clancy's first horse ride.  He didn't think to much of it and just sat there.  When he gets bigger, I am sure he will be begging to go.  See that sweet truck in the background, that's Jake's new toy.  LOL

1 comment:

Ashley said...

OH I didn't know you had horses! I love them! We'll have to go riding one of these days. It's so hard having early church on Christmas and Easter Sundays because you can't do much before it starts. I loved relaxing before church started this year on Easter.