Picture Overload!!!!
We have been enjoying the nice weather we have been having. Clancy go up close to baby calfs. He just stared at them. I don't think he knows what they are, yet!!
Clancy's cousin Nyah gave him this baby swing. He loves to be pushed in it.
Clancy also likes to play or should I say bang on the piano.
He is such a happy boy!!
He loves to ride on the horses.
Cowboy Clancy!
He also loves to eat crackers, Ritz and Graham crackers. He loves to eat baby cereal and any kind of orange vegetables, not the green ones. He also does not like to eat fruit. He has no teeth and he is not crawling, but most of that is to his sisters, they never put him down. He weighs 20 lbs, and he is the happiest guy, ever!!
The barn is finally done!!!
The milking parlor,
The holding pen,
And here they go!! This is Jake, Luke, and Gibb pushing the cows into the barn for the first time. They have some grids at the back of the barn for the water to go down, the cows did not like to go over them. They looked like sheep, jumping over them.
How many guys does it take to get a barn going? I counted 9!!
This time I counted 10. Getting all the milkers ready.
Jake pushing the start button for the first time, I love his look on his face, he is saying "This better work"!!!!
Gibb said,"This is how all the big wigs do it. The towels go on the head, so your hands are more free.
3 comments:
All the boys look so excited! I'm glad it is up and running. The barn is beautiful! And your blog will let me post again! Woohoo!
P.S. Clancy is adorable and I am wanting some one on one time with him!! I need to watch him for you sometime.
Your barn looks so nice! I am sure the guys will be glad when the cows are a little more used to it!
Post a Comment