Perfect!!!!!
We found Clancy a littly cowboy hat, that fits him pretty good. He looks so darn cute in it.
He loves to go on the horse with his Dad.
Jaycee, Annie, and Grace on their ponies getting ready to go on a cattle drive.
The girls love putting Clancy on the bike with them. They petal him all over the driveway.
Daisy and Brookley enjoying the nice weather on their bikes.
Shellie, her kids and her Mom and Dad came for a visit last week. It was so fun to see them again. It has been a couple of months since we seen them last time. I was holding Clancy when they came to the door and Clancy pretty much jumped out of my arms and went straight for Shellie. It was the cutest thing ever. I love those moments when she is looking at him. I know she has so much love for Clancy.
Cody gave Emmie and Ty a horse ride.
Here is Ty trying out his roping.
Clancy is such a happy boy. He finally got his first tooth, a couple of days ago. Still no crawling, although I don't think it will be to much longer, he wants to go so bad. He took his first spill, out of his bumbo. So no more Bumbo for him. LOL
1 comment:
I love Clancy's cowboy hat! I didn't know he got his first tooth! How fun! I hope he hasn't been too fussy getting it in. Ella doesn't like teething at all. She gets soo cranky.
Post a Comment