background

"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." Joseph F. Smith

snow

Cousins!!!

Jaycee and Mackenzie wanted to get all dolled up, just like Annie and Ashlynn did.  It is amazing to me how much these four are alike.  I think they will be BFF's.









Clancy thinks he is a cool dude, when the girls put sunglasses on him.


We had a wonderful oppurtunity to watch Sammie and Parley for a week, while there Mom and Dad went on a cruise.  At first I was a little worried about having two babies at a time, but they were so good and we had so much fun with them.  We didn't have a double stroller, so we would put Clancy in the front and Parley behind him.
Cute and Sassy Sammie.  Oh, how I love this little girl!!!

Parley loved Jake.  So every night Jake would rock him to sleep and Parley would want Jake to hold him all of the time.

This is Salt and Pepper, the kids nicknamed them that.  Look at their skin color and hair.  LOL


I love this look.


Sunday night we went for a drive, the kids loved it.

Salt and Pepper in their matching shirts.

The girls got their ponies out and Parley wanted to sit on them.

I love this picture, if you look in their hands, they both have a green thing, they were both whipping them around.  Thanks Gibb and Becki for letting us watch your kids.  We loved having them.

No comments: