background

"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." Joseph F. Smith

snow

No pictures!!!

This might be a boring post to some, but if I don't write some things down, then I will forget them.  And, I can't seem to find the cord to charge my camera, therefore, no pictures to put on.
 
  Life has been crazy the last few months, since Clancy was about 2 months old he would come down with a fever about every three weeks, his fevers would get up to 103 to 104 which was really scary and they would last for about 4 days.  I would take him to the doctor and nothing would be wrong, no ear infections, no sore throats, the doctor would say he was fine.  I knew that was not true, so after about 5 months of this, I decided to try a different route, I took him to a natural doctor.  And oh my word what we found amazed me.  She takes of drop of your blood, in this case, she pricked Clancy's foot and puts his drop under a microscope and looks at.  She has a computer screen hooked up to the microscope so you can see it to.  Amazing!!  His red blood cells were full of bacteria, like as in way to many.  You could see them little buggers going everywhere, he also had some fungus and some parasites.  Now, everyone has some bacteria and fungus in there blood which is fine, until you get to many, and that is when things start to go wrong.  She put him on a medicine called Ver, for ten days, which goes in and kills all the bad stuff and then for five days he is on congaplex, which goes and cleans up all the dead stuff and then for five days he is on a probiotic, which goes in and puts good bacteria back into your body.  He did this three times.  He has had one fever since then and it only lasted two days and it was five days after I started this.  He has been so healthy and his skin and everything about him looks so much better.  If you ever want to see what is in your blood or you just want to start feeling better, let me know and I will get you her name and number.

  As far as him growing, he is 9 months old, weighs 21 lbs., has two teeth, loves mashed potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, crackers, and sweet potatoe flavored little cereal puffs.  He still hates green veggies and shudders when you feed him fruit.  He is a texture boy and if it is to thick or has chunks, he will gag!!!  He rolls everywhere, still not crawling, but hopefully getting close.  He can dance to the music and when you tell him to blink his eyes, he will, although it is getting harder and harder for us to get him to do this.

  The kids have started baseball again and we have had three games.  Jake is coaching  Cody's team again, and does an awesome job, he just has a way with the boys, and they have lost two and won one.  Cody is pitching again and made a homerun last game.  I am coaching Annie's team and she is doing softball.  We have won two and lost one.  Jaycee and Brookley are on there Uncle Luke's team and they have won two and lost one.  Daisy is on a team with her cousin's Livy and Nyah.  They win all of there games.  It has been so fun coaching a girls softball team.  Chelsey Hutchinson is my assistant and she does an amazing job.  I love working with her and the girls.

Well, I think that about sums up our life right now, sorry it is so long, but, oh well.   

No comments: