background

"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come." Joseph F. Smith

snow

Happy 4th of July!!!

On the third was the Malta celebration.  They had dinner and some activities for the kids.  They had face painting.  The lady did an awesome job.

On the fourth we headed down to Lewiston for the parade and my Mom's band always plays right after.  We listened to them and then grabbed some lunch.  Clancy got a hold of a piece of taffy and would not let you take it out.

He thinks he is pretty cool riding on Dad's shoulders.



After the park we went to Grandma's house and Aunt Sonya brought down her blow up slide.  The kids had a blast.  Clancy loved the water.



My Grandma and Grandpa were visiting my Mom and Dad for a week, so they took a ride up and stayed the afternoon.  My Grandpa and Grandma are great people, and are always on the go, supporting the grandkids in everything.  I love you Grandma and Grandpa!!!

Malta has a fun run during the fourth of July, so the girls ran the kids mile.  Ellie took first and Jaycee took third in their age group, Annie and Oakley tied for second in their age group.  All of them did a great job and they are already looking forward to next year.

They had a few extra minutes before the race started, so they braided each others hair.

And their off!!!  I love the fourth of July, the parade, the fireworks, which are awesome( especially in Malta), and the colors.  I love dressing the kids up in Red, White, and Blue.  I am so very grateful for the things I have.

No comments: